The main composition of filling Masterbatch:
(1) Fillers: such as calcium carbonate.(2) Coupling agent: such as carbonic acid ester silane etc;(3) Dispersant: such as polyethylene wax and hard ester acid salts; (4) carrier resins;
Moisture absorption and defoaming masterbatch:
(1) The Hygroscopic Masterbatch is composed of metal oxides (2) resins, (3) Auxiliaries;
Flame Retardant Masterbatch:
(1) flame retardant; (2) resin; (3) Composition of auxiliaries;
Conductive Masterbatch: long copper fibers and resins, coated, cut-grained;
(1) Composite foaming agent; (2) lubricants; (3) dispersant; (4) coloring agent composition;
(1) Two kinds of composite anti-UV agents; (2) carriers; (3) dispersant; (4) Auxiliaries made;
(1) Light stabilizer; (2) resin; (3) Composition of auxiliaries.
(1) Pigments: organic pigments, such as green phthalocyanine, inorganic pigments such as iron oxide red, titanium dioxide, etc. dyes such as restoration pink, disperse orange and so on. (2) Dispersing agent (3) carrier resin:
- Basic Definition Of Masterbatch
- Specification Of Masterbatch
- Processing Method Of Masterbatch
- What Is Plastic Masterbatch
- Use Of Color Masterbatch
- The Advantages Of Color Masterbatch
- The Reason Why The Color Masterbatc...
- Method Of Using Color Masterbatch
- Material Compositions Of Flame Reta...
- Characteristics Of Flame Retardant ...